- Exceptional washing results, even at low temperatures.
- Made from naturally derived, sustainable ingredients.
- Safe for all your coloureds.
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- Natural and subtle fresh fragrance.
- Vegan, Cruelty and Palm Oil Free.
- No enzymes, sulphates, phosphates, parabens, chlorine bleaches or petrochemicals.
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits.
- Made in Yorkshire, UK
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Pour into machine dispenser:
Light soil 20ml,
Medium soil 40ml
heavy soil 60ml.
Hand Wash - Dilute 1-2 capfuls in wash bowl. Soak for 5 mins. Rinse with cold water.
Non- Bio Laundry Liquid, Fresh Linen - Miniml (per 100g)
Aqua**, 5-15%: Potassium Cocoate*, Non-Ionic Surfactants, <5% Anionic Surfactants*, Sodium Citrate*, Amphoteric Surfactants* and Citric Acid*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
Liquids are sold by weight and weighed at our shop scale
£0.40/100 grs is approximately £2.0/500 ml